Enrollment and Lottery Process
The Enrollment Process
Pursuant to NRS 386.580, a charter school shall enroll pupils who are eligible for enrollment in the order in which the applications are received. If more pupils who are eligible for enrollment apply for enrollment in the charter school than the number of spaces which are available, the charter school shall determine which applicants to enroll on the basis of a lottery system. From the waiting list, students will be admitted based on the results of the lottery. The remaining applicants will be placed on a waiting list until additional seats become available.
Because class sizes are limited, we encourage you to enroll today.
A lottery date is established prior to the first day of school. On that date, the number of enrolled and pre-enrolled students in each grade is compared with the available seats. If there are more applicants than available space, a lottery process will be used to determine randomly which of the pre-enrolled students will be admitted. The remaining applicants will be placed on a waiting list. For grades that are not over-subscribed, enrollments will be accepted on a first-come first-served basis.
Once accepted, students MUST re-apply annually.
100 Academy admits students of any race, religion, color, gender, physical handicap, national or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities made available at our schools. Preference is given to siblings of enrolled students and children of 100 Academy Schools’ employees.
- Registration must be completed through your Parent Portal account.
- Registration Hours Monday – Friday 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Families New to the Clark County School District
- Register on the CCSD website at register.ccsd.net
- Parents must have an active personal email account.
- Original birth certificate or passport
- Updated immunizations OR medical / religious exemption which must be renewed annually
- Parent / guardian current NV issued identification
- Enrollment packet
- Certified court documents (as needed)
- IEP / 504 / ELL / G.A.T.E. documentation
- Transcripts / grades / etc. from previous school